1. A minimum deposit of $300 per 2 week session is required at the time of the registration. The balance is due no later than June 1st, 2024.
2. If withdrawal is made on or before March 31st, the fees will be refunded less a $150/per 2 week session cancellation fee. Any withdrawal made after this date will result in a loss of the full deposit. There will be no refunds for cancellations made during the summer session, except for first time campers who have been unsuccessful in completing their one month program and have reduced to 2 weeks.
3. Parents are required to provide a valid credit card number in order to reconcile any camp fees or medical charges as applicable.
4. A formal acceptance based on space availability will be sent to the parent/guardian to confirm enrolment within 2-3 business days.
5. Each camper will be required to submit a Camper Health Information form prior to the start of camp.
6. There will be no reduction in, or refund of, camp fees for campers arriving late or leaving early in the period for which they are registered. There will be no reduction in, or refund of, camp fees for campers who are expelled from the camp for breaking the camp rules or otherwise, or are withdrawn from the camp prior to the end of the period for which they are registered.
7. Your relationship with Camp Eden Woods, it's directors, officers, employees, and agents shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and you shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in that regard.
8. The information on these forms is to enable Camp Eden Woods to send further information as well as to collect payment for Camp Eden Woods only. Questions and inquiries can be directed to our Camp Directors, Sharon and Lior Gluzberg.