Tuck Shop this summer!!!
We are so excited to introduce our Tuck Shop this summer. Finally a chance for an in-camp store where campers can refill all their toiletry and essential needs, restock on important items like batteries, sunscreen, toothpaste, cards, and stamps, and lots more. And of course, allow campers to have an organized supervised place to purchase their Tuck snacks (such as chips, gum, chocolates, pop, and lots more).
How our Tuck Shop will work:
1. Parents will be asked to fill their child’s tuck credit before their arrival. We recommend $30 for 2 weeks and $50 for the month.
2. Each camper will have a file with their credit available for the Tuck Shop supervisor, and as they purchase their items it will be deducted from their credit.
3. CEW Tuck Bucks will STILL be available this summer!! Our virtual tuck bucks will have monetary value this summer, so even campers who do not have enough credit on their file, have the opportunity to gain CEW Tuck Bucks through many different ways. Tuck Bucks are given to cabins for exceptional cabin cleaning, participation, teamwork, spirit, and helpfulness. 1 CEW Tuck Buck = $1 Tuck Credit
4. Campers will have organized visits to the Tuck Shop 2 times a week with their cabins, as well as the option to visit the Tuck Shop during other hours of operation when they need to refill or restock their important hygiene/toiletry items. The Tuck Shop can also be opened upon request, whenever a camper needs something during off hours.
5. There will be a limit of how many snacks each camper can purchase per visit.
6. The tuck shop will provide strictly nut free products, as well as nutritional options, and alternatives to those campers not interested in snacks.
7. If a campers credit starts to run low, the parents will be contacted and have the choice to either top up their child’s credit, or decide not to.
You can pay online, or if you prefer to use the card you have on file, or pay by email transfer, please let us know.