Health Form 2011
- Camp Eden will not accept responsibility for any money lost or stolen. Similarly, Camp Eden will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or that of any campers personal belongings. Campers are encouraged not to bring valuables.
- Although Camp Eden strives to maintain originally planned activities and schedules, each program is subject to change due to weather and/or other special circumstances.
- Medication carried by campers will not be administered if contents and instructions are not properly labeled by a pharmacist or a physician.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform Camp Eden if there are any changes in the child’s medical condition after this form has been submitted.
- If the camper has a presently life-threatening allergy or food sensitivity, we ask that the parent or guardian contact the office prior to completing and returning this form so that an allergy description form can be mailed to you. Please note that Camp Eden is a nut-aware environment, but cannot guarantee being free of peanuts or other foods that may cause allergic reactions.
- Occasionally we give out our camp families’ names and phone numbers as references for other potential camp families. Please indicate whether you give consent for contact information to be given out for these purposes only. We do not give out contact information to any commercial agencies.