L'il Magic Fingers - A preschool Program for 3 and 4 year olds
L’il Magic Fingers – Preschool Program
L'il Magic Fingers is an exceptional program that welcomes children ages 3-4 to the Camp Eden family. This program has a special interest and focus in the arts, though other age appropriate areas and activities will be explored. At L'il Magic Fingers, our trained and educated staff ensures a consistent ratio of 4:1, allowing for the utmost supervision at all times. Campers will enjoy a jam packed day filled with specially designed programs that will accommodate their developmental needs, abilities and interests. Campers in L'il Magic Fingers will enjoy our playroom, where they will have access to a fully equipped playscape, games, toys, books, as well as fun, educational activities provided by our staff. They will also have access to the gym, theatre, and the outdoor play areas where campers will enjoy supervised activities led by our specialty staff. Campers will be able to experience the camp life atmosphere, participating in a uniquely designed schedule filled with fun, allowing children to create long lasting friendships and memories
- Qualified and trained staff providing ratio of 4:1
- Accommodating boys and girls ages 3-4
- Half day (9am-1pm) or Full day program available
- Fully equipped play room with playscape, toys, games, books, and more!
- Activities including arts and crafts, nature walks, super science, cooking, rhythm and movement, gym-tastic, interactive music, magical story time, weekly theme days, special events, and more!
- Access to water play area daily with wading pools, sprinklers and water toys