Leaders-in-Training - 14 & 15 years old
The LIT program gives interested 14 &15 year olds the opportunity to participate in counselor training in a camp context. We offer information about the camping industry, skill building workshops relating to leadership, communication, stress management, self awareness, behaviour management, and camp-related "what-ifs". In addition to the workshops and theoretical training, LITs will have the opportunity to assist with groups of various ages, as well as program specialists.
- Accomodating boys and girls ages 14-15
- Enjoy the benefits of being a camper
- Gain valuable employment training applicable to a variety of fields
- Receive certificate of completion for portfolios or future applications
- Experience working in a supported and structured environment