Camp E Style - Ages 7 to 14 Boutique Fashion Camp
Develop your own style , experiment with different materials, design with or without dressmaking patterns and master the sewing machine. We offer hands on fun with fashion for everyone from 7-16 years.
You don’t have to know how to thread a needle – we teach great creative skills for all levels from absolute beginners to advanced.
Our modules on pattern making, textile design, jewelry or accessory making, fashion history and more are filled with exciting projects for all.
Camp E Style is dedicated to Camp Eden’s philosophy of offering quality creative programming, in a natural setting, while staying true to a traditional camping environment.
- Jewelry making
- Silk screening
- Fashion History
- Fashion Sketching
- Swimming 2 days a week
- Optional 2 night Overnight experience at Camp Eden Woods
- Weekly Fashion Shows
- An alternative Boutique Fashion Camp in Thornhill, Richmond Hill and Toronto.
Summer 2013 Weekly Themes:
Session 1 - Around the World
- Fashion inspired by different styles all over the world
Session 2 - Blast from the Past
- Find fashion inspiration from different eras
Session 3a - Trend Spotting
- Current fashion and designing clothing for back to school
Session 3b - Back to the Future
- Designing fashion for the future
Session 4a - Red Carpet Style
- Fashion suitable for a red carpet event
Session 4b - Disney Week
- Design inspired by your favourite character from any Disney movie or TV show